Ingredients For Kitschy’s Caribbean Party Chicken & Grilled Potato Chips
· 1 large, grilling plank or 2 small
· 4 chicken wings, breast or thighs your choice
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 –2 green onions, chopped
· 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
· 1-2 tablespoon Caribbean Rub
· 1.5 cups mango, orange or pineapple juice
· 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce or sriracha if you are feeling bold!
· 2 thick sliced regular golden potatoes or sweet potatoes
1. Prepare your grilling plank by soaking in water for at least 1/2 to 1 hour.
2. Place the chicken in a large bowl or Ziploc and add 1/2 the green onions, mango, orange or pineapple juice, 1/2 the garlic, all the Caribbean Rub, the sweet chili or sriracha sauce a dash of salt. Coat evenly and let marinate for a 1/2 hour to over night.
3. Take your potatoes, slice into 1/8-1/4 inch rounds, toss in bowl and add the olive oil, the rest of the green onion and garlic and dash of salt and pepper. 4. When grill is ready, and your plank is soaked, place the planks on grill to season for a bit, (more instructions on other side) place chicken on grilling planks DO NOT TURN OVER, set them on plank and leave until done.
5. After chicken has been on about 10 minutes add potatoes to grill and grill until done or desired crispness.
6. Plate with a salad and enjoy!
You may take any of my Kitschy Rubs and add to a base of ketchup, Worcestershire, dash of honey, 1/2 cup of citrus juice and blend to desired dipping sauce.